2

About today

Ulrik was here for lunch, hope he catches his plane - because we got kind of extremely carried away with the eating, so he had to run out the door. Good times. Today I am going to work, then I am going to meet with Helge and hopefully we'll do something awesome. Yay!

I feel like I need to get back into a good rhythm again, I know I complained about everything feeling like a repetitive pattern (and that's not what I mean) seriously, I hated that. But right now it's like I'm not even touching the ground, the easter holiday just launched me into a wayload of relaxing and chilling and having a great time in general, so now I better shape up and get things done. Like I really need to tidy up in here, it looks awful. There's clutter everywhere. You know what? I think I'm going to finish this random gush of uninteresting information and tidy up instead. Here, take this random scenery picture I took in Molde instead. Thank you. I like showing off on how beautiful Norway is.

Now I'm going to eat your brain and gain your knowledge.

2 Comments!:

Ulrik said...

Null stress! Who says you need more than 2hrs 30mins to get home halfway across town, change, pack all your things, get to the airport, check in and get to the gate? You just need to be SUPER FAST! Like I am.

Thanks for lunch and tea btw, this is becoming a very nice tradition. :) And hello to Helge


Oh, and don't eat my brain, you'll feel awful.

Tora said...

Yay! Glad to hear of it!

You're welcome!

Back to Top