2

Witty-less

I am SO sorry my fizzy little creamcup. I just realized I used to try to be funny when I blogged, but it appears I've been having such a good time lately (13 days since last unhappy moment) that I must have completely forgotten. This might (in my defense) be due to the fact that I can have subconciously realized that I was never funny to begin with. Hm. But then I am confused above average today.

As a matter of fact my brain feels like an overswollen sponge right now, like dripping with oily cheese sweat - I forget everything and ram into more corners than I usually do. This did feel particularily risky when at work, obviously - seeing there's a lot of glass and old ladies and other easily breakable objects. Luckily I still have both kneecaps though, at least it feels like I do.

Right now I could right fancy some springrolls, I haven't had that in aaages, and she really meant ages. I'd like to have dimples when I smile too, it looks so gorgeous, but unfortunately the closest I get is having them on my lower back. But ooh! Scary old man in trenchcoat just passed me by, he usually buys loads of sweets in the shop - which looks incredibly conspicous if I may say so myself. But hopefully he isn't fishing for little kids, he has hopefully just an incredible sweet tooth. Though maybe you'd be very naïve to think that.

2 Comments!:

Anonymous said...

Ny hund? Kult, ble det en liten en eller? Naar? Har dere navn?

-too lazy too log in, hans

Tora said...

Det blir en puddel! Storpuddel. Men vi har ikke noe navn enda, nei :S

Noen ideer?

Back to Top