5

Bomb-Threat

Even where I work, which is a dingy little crockerie shop in a mall on the westside of Oslo we have standard procedures for bomb-threats. If someone would be likely to call us and tell us they're gonna blow the shop up, we have these procedures to follow. Among them are a set of questions we are to ask the potential "bomber", and they go like this:
  • Where is the bomb?
  • When will it explode?
  • What kinds of explosives are being used?
  • How much explosives?
  • Why are you doing this?
  • Can you tell us who you are?
So if you are planning to ring in, just make sure you have prepared good answers to these questions because I will be taking notes of everything that is said, sooo. Well it would just be less awkward for all of us.

5 Comments!:

Foss said...

I have planted a bomb somewhere on your blog. I cannot tell you who I am.

Audun said...

I was going to bomb your face but it looks like someone got there before me!

Tink said...

I love the turtle in you Boredom post from 2007 to bits!
it is the most awesome turtle ever seen by human eyes.

Tempus said...

Jeg la akuratt merke til at du la ut denne på 11. september, var der en tilfeldighet? :P

Ulrik said...

haven't been reading for a while so i fail at late posting, whatever.

knowing what kind of explosives and how much really don't tell you anything about the damage the bomb will cause as long as you don't know how the bomb is constructed. with/without cones, directed detonation, blast, shock and/or splint effects etc.

Thought you'd like to know

Back to Top