2

Pro, uber-pro!

Here's what!

I am just strangling myself with my own pro procrastination. There's schoolwork to do, there are floors to clean, showers to scrub, dishes! Laundry! A closet to tidy in (again),stories to write, holes in clothes to patch up, shelves to dust, dvd's to sort - amazing dinners to be made. Drawings to draw. But what do I do? Gah, I'm not sure if I even want to tell you, sport. Because it is so depressing.

I read everything I have missed out on at the Frictional Games blog, watch some new IGN game reviews, read the news and google some dead Korean supermodel. I go hang out on Facebook and look at old pictures, I log in to Twitter and tweet (?) and I check aaall my different e-mails, and end up backtracking old Style Rookie posts and watch make-up tutorials on Youtube for how to look like the white queen from Tim Burton's take on Alice in Wonderland. And all this accompanied by a handful of Finnish liqorice (Salmiakki FTW) and a kilo of watermelon (not exaggerating, I weighed it) - and a luke-warm bottle of yesterdays water. I haven't even SEEN Tim Burton's take on Alice in Wonderland, I don't even know how the white queen is supposed to look in the first place. Yes, because, that is another thing on my list of things I wish I had done or could do right now.

I've just about had it with my own uselessness.

I hope your evening has been more productive than mine. I am now seriously going to sort out laundry in piles so I can do them in the morning, do the dishes, scrub the shower and pearl some pearly things. Schoolwork will be the fruit of tomorrow!

And why "Procrastination" wasn't its own label until now?

Procrastination, I guess. :(
(Picture at the top is a Cambodian field, so beautiful there)

2 Comments!:

Harrison said...

You're not the only one, I find it impossible to do any work until it's so close to the deadline I have to rush it and stress about it! It doesn't help help that whilst procrastinating, I have time to make up reasons why it's a good idea, after all, good things come to those who wait right?

Tora said...

Ain't that the truth!

Thanks. I'm even doing it right now. I have a big assignment coming up, but it's not stressing me enough yet, so I'm not doing it. Yet!

All good things come!

Back to Top