3

It's so bright!

Since I had in such a rude way simply stolen a blog-name, I figured I'd change it.

Yes, again.

I know I know! I'll most likely change it a fourth time, but at least we have some sort of temporary solution! I was just going to change the name slightly, but then I downloaded a very handy paint program called Rita for Mac, see? And then I just got carried away with a header and changed the whole of it, the layout and everything!

As a tiny warning: My html-skills equal to the life quality of something boiled up behind an old fridge, this site will most likely crash. And she meant crash. Perhaps even into a huge pile of smelly pudding that will cry and squeal in thunderous whimpers and soaring wails.

Well well, anyway, I sure hope this is
BRIGHT ENOUGH FOR YOU.

3 Comments!:

Foss said...

If you want help with teh HTMLs, let me know.

On the other hand, the new layout is sex. Well done.

Tora said...

Well if I wanted an even sexier layout, I would've asked j00. But then again, it's j00r job, and I don't want you to consider things I do as a job for you, see?

And thank you!

Foss said...

Anytime, nubcake

Back to Top