Here's something new and interesting.
"Peak Fitness Condition" and "My Tribe" by danish Spleen United
"Two Lovers" and "Wide Awake" by british The Twang
Their band names are so funny! I thought they didn't really make much sense, so I fished up the definitions, and I was right; don't make much sense:
The Spleen is an organ located in the abdomen of the human body, where it functions in the destruction of old red blood cells and holding a small reservoir of blood.
United [yoo-nahyt] u·nit·ed, u·nit·ing.
–verb (used with object)
to join, combine, or incorporate so as to form a single whole or unit. Past participle of unite.
Twang is another name for alt-country music.
Twang can also be used to describe a mild accent (for example a southern twang).
Twang is known in poetic terms as a piece of onomatopoeia (e.g., describing certain sounds, such as a guitar being plucked and make a "twang", or elastic bands being stretched and released to make a distinctive "twang").
Thank you Wikipedia and dictionarydotcom.
Actually I know many bands with strange names, snd there are tons of others too! Then I thought, why not try the Band Name Maker? I set the optional word as my own name, and here's what I got:
Tora Bean
Loveless Tora
Tora Of The Pissing
Proto Tora
Tora Accident
Tenth Tora Of The Battery-powered Civilian
Classic Tora
Consumed Tora And The Genetic Factory
Hiding Tora
I'm going to start a band and call it "Tora Accident", because it doesn't sound any cool at all.
by




3 Comments!:
I really like the name "Hiding Tora" :D
Yes, then I'd make a song called crouching dragon - and it'd be perfect!
Lawl, nubcake.
As far as band names go, though, I don't think it's possible to beat "Captain C*smic and the Daves".
Or "Leonard Cohen's Amazing Californian Shitting Turkey". I should copyright that one, fast.
Post a Comment