3

The song goes like this

Whenever I'm in a hurry, or if I am running late, I sing a little song in my head. And this song (I thought you might want to learn the song, it is a nice song. Though it would have been better if it had been sung under nicer circumstances), goes a bit like this:

Shit, shit-shit-shit
-shit-shit-shit-shit-shit-shit

3 Comments!:

Smylexx said...

ariation on that song too... usually comes to mind when i narrowly avoid death after a particularly exciting driving manouver....think it goes shitfuckchristshitfuckchristjeeeeez!!

Tora said...

amazing how we are creating these songs, and we don't even know!

though i guess in reality all the other odd gnomes would call it 'rows of swearing', or something. though obviously - i can hear the music.

Anonymous said...

Tora!
Du må ikke glemme at morfar har bursdag i dag (onsdag).
Tante Bister.

Back to Top