2

Javajava

You better like the Java! Because I'm stuck with it!

It actually makes me shiver a little. It is confusing and logical at the same time. And at the moment it's hard to understand anything at all - so hopefully I'll be able to start understanding Java, instead of just accepting it for being what it is.


Nonetheless, it's nice to learn new things. Also received an uplifting email from my sister, Sigrid - who is currently studying in Lisbon. I am so glad she is well, even though I envy her loads.
If you have any idea on what I should be writing for this years' NaNoWriMo I'd be very grateful. Because I'm going to have to do some brainstorming for a headstart because of all my exams and the hand-ins during November.
Oh! And this is my SPORE made shrimp!

2 Comments!:

Calu said...

Well java is the "simple" language to learn. it uses some pretty logical syntax and operators. Wear as that bastard child of python oh lord that looks retarded.

Kida said...

REKE!

med R

Back to Top