4

PMPP :)

This is my Pretty Much Pointless Post!
Have you spent a sufficient amount of time over at Cake Wrecks, yet? You haven't, have you? Well you should. It is most amusing. A good blog.

I don't think I can be bothered to write anything even remotely sensible at the moment.

BLABLABLA. I've been listening to Coldplay's newest album, Viva La Vida over and over and over again. Maybe I'll do a review of it. Who knows? Today it's sunny in Oslo. We like sun, we do. It's just that everyone is pretty much on holiday, so it's a waste. It's nice that leaves are green, it would've been really different around here if they weren't. Also the sky is blue, I'm full of interesting information for you. I also wrote an introduction for a short story - it'll probably be over at Fiction Chickens. Meow!

Postman: Is this letter for you? The name is smudged.
Man: No, it can't be for me, my name is Smith.

Railway Porter (cheerfully) - Miss the train, sir?
Passenger - No, I didn't like the look of it, so I chased it out of the station.

Mary was telling her friends about her new apartment. "It's fantastic," she said, "I can lie in bed and watch the sun rise."
"So what," replied her friend Joan, "in my apartment, I can sit on a chair and watch the kitchen sink."

4 Comments!:

lotto 649 results said...

Kanami sang imo blog. Daw spaghetti.

Tora said...

BEST. COMMENT. EVER.

Thank you!<33

Foss said...

Who's teeth? For serious yo, it ain't happenin' in my church motherfucker. I done bought seven of the bitches now, and did I done see a damn fence painted? Nope! Ain't got nothin' more than a cotton mill in a apple core. Fuck outta my yard. I'll wrap this banjo upside ya head.

Tora said...

O___o Though that gets fairly close!

Back to Top