6

Blasted across the webnet

Wow I've been blogging for so long now, it just seems it has become a natural part of my life to spaff out all these random things. Seems I blog mostly about f**d, which is the core of the problem, now that I'm trying not to blog about f**d - I just simultaneously stopped blogging at all. Well I do blog about music - and I blog about blogging, and the weather. Sometimes I even blog about the country I live in!

I very rarely do blog about anything else. I blog about where I work, and about our dog - Cleo.

Which reminds me that some time ago I was lying on the floor and watching the tellybox and Cleo came over to me. And she is a very spontaneous animal, you never really know what she's thinking. As a matter of fact I doubt she thinks at all, I think she just does things without thinking about it first. Well she just suddenly turned around - and sucked my contact lenses out of my left eye.

Have a rottweiller ever sucked your lenses out?!
erhm. Anyway. What was I saying? Oh! Weather, yes, and music and f**d. And other than blogging I'm like doing the same on all these other places all over the internet. Like, uploading pix and writing insignificant things. If not, at least I have a userprofile! Crazy shit, I just get tangled in all these sticky places on the interblag.

I tried to make a list of all the websites I have a profile of sorts, but I don't know if I managed.

Youtube
Twitter
Google
Amazon
DeviantArt

Asos
Forkd
Yahoo
MySpace
Imageshack
Bestuff
Facebook
Putfile
Hotmail
Bravenet
Wordpress
Punkyfish
Funcom
Paypal

Picasa
Cabanova
Zamzar
Spreadshirt

and there's probably many more, it's just as if they duplicate, so I can't really keep track of them all.

Also I did post something earlier, but it doesn't show here, have to see if I can fix it.

6 Comments!:

Foss said...

"spaff out all these random things"

I'm in your head, making you use my words. Hah!

Tora said...

Cauliflower!

How are you, anyway?
And yes I use your words all the time - and I believe that is your fault!

/Broccoli

Foss said...

You opened a Cauliflower but closed it with /Broccoli. You can't do that, it forms invalid HVML (HyperVegetable Markup Language)!

I'm not bad at all thanks sugartwat. How about you? What have you been up to? Using your crazy mouthwords and your messed up headthinks?

I'm not very smart.

Tora said...

I haven't done much. Working, mostly. Preparing for being russ. (Not a very good article, to be honest, maybe I'll do a better one later).

ZOM>G

Foss said...

http://www.aftenposten.no/english/local/article1015772.ece

*gasp*

hehehehe :p

damn thing didn't post first time. zomgzomg.

Witchieboobs said...

The dog sucking out your contact lens made me laugh. :D

Back to Top