3

Tits are so 90's

Should we believe the Norwegian tabloid VG's online version (www.vg.no) - It's considered extremely untrendy to sunbathe topless. Norwegian trendexpert (whatever that is) claims it's savagely unmodern, while as 74% of men answering to a corresponding survey said it was fine. So, that's just too bad, I can't take my top off, then? Shame shame.

Personally I think this is the stupidest thing ever. Why should we have a fashion "opinion" on whether we should be allowed to be topless or not? Like, you better keep your top off now, because in a month it will be sooo last month. That doesn't even make a slight bit of sense.

Maybe I just have a problem with fashion in general, but either way - I'm going to be so topless this summer that you wont even imagine. This is the stupidest thing ever, and I'm totally boycotting. If you plan to follow my example don't forget that most tits rarely see the sun, so they're very sensitive and need plenty of sunscreen. If you're having problem getting enough SPF on, don't hesitate to ask one of the 74% of the guys who definitely think you're doing the right thing by letting your little babies breathe.

That's right. Have a great summer!

3 Comments!:

Audun said...

Yes, it's you that have a disagreement on the issue of fashion. Nothing wrong about that mind you but that's about it.

Personally I like it when people wear bras/bikinis/coconuts.
Being sexy is about what you suggest, not what you show. Or something. Screw sayings.

Tink said...

I’m not topless on the beach because of fashion. I just don’t want my tits to look like something ghostbusters might send in a team for.

Audun said...

If you tell them you're topless they'll probably send in a team anyway.

Back to Top