Where's your head at?

Let me show you something interesting.

As you may very well be aware of - I've been blogging for ages. And seeing as I am one of those types thrilled by change and always want to alter things just because of the delight it brings - here's what I dug up for you. These are all different blog headers I've had in this very blog here. I used text-based ones in the beginning so names I've had previously are actually lost. At least I can't remember them. Woot woot!

Fra Thoughts of a Viking

Fra Thoughts of a Viking

Fra Thoughts of a Viking

Fra Thoughts of a Viking

Fra Thoughts of a Viking

Fra Thoughts of a Viking

Fra Thoughts of a Viking

Fra Thoughts of a Viking

Fra Thoughts of a Viking


Aaaand there you go. I've actually made them all myself. Not that it's anything to brag about in particular. Weird, isn't it?

1 Comments!:

Tink said...

I like em. I like the one with the colours. But also liked the one with the boat in the cloud

voosj!

Back to Top