Everywhere I go

Every smile I see
I know you are there
Smiling back at me

Uh uh uh uh oh ooh
why'd you have to go-oh
away from home
me love.

Lonely, I am so lonely
I have nobody - oon myy ooooown

du du du du du,-duu -duu -duu -duu
- mreow!
didi dih, di di di di hi didih

One day you'll wake up,
to find that all
your friends are on your payroll
you sit and wonder
which one of them
are only there because you pay them
top from bottom
you got it made
how many more along your way
stop being useful
and are sacrificed
so you can be alone claiming your prize

One more time
Celebrate and dance for free
Music's got me feeling so free
Celebrate and dance so free
One more time

aHhhhhhhHAAGAGHAHHHH!!


That was the musical contents of my brain, just - spilling out. Thank you.

1 Comments!:

Aaron said...

Can you tell me which song/group those lyrics are from? I have been trying to track it down for weeks (a part of a Holosound mix).

Thanks! And HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

icarusfalling@hotmail.com

Back to Top