7

Wheeeeeeee! Benetton ads!


It may be true that the law cannot make a man love me, but it can stop him from lynching me, and I think that's pretty important. - Martin Luther King Jr.

7 Comments!:

Audun said...

Why is the black child given devil horns? (I know I know, controversy and all, but still) And the white child is just plain scary.

This one is still my favourite though.

Anonymous said...

We are going to Las Palmas tomorrow... for a week.
And I don`t know if thats a good thing...yet.
Maybe I know thursday.
Tante Bister

Calu said...

Beneton have some of the best advertice ment i have ever seen, i will never forget the brand and thats saying alot about the effect.. The best iv seen though has to be the following BBC adds;

The counter
The corner

A few others can be found
href="http://www.adverbox.com/index.php?s=bbc">here


And loved the Luther king quote too..

Calu said...

Sorry for the faulty link - google should add a change feature to comments :<

Smylexx said...

All advertising is poo....except the ones containing otters, bunnies and dolphins.

Smylexx said...

For your daily does of hot dolphin action, visit smylexxious.blogspot.com


ooOOOOoooh irony

Tora said...

lool

Back to Top