3

Google Ads

I wont have any of that "I think your Christmas-pimping of this blog has gone a bit overboard, missus". I just wont have it. Alright? Christmas is only once a year, in case you didn't notice. And if I want to turn my blog into an explosion of colours, stars, glitter, sparkles, ribbons, hearts, suns and rainbows - I flippin will. So I did. I even added christmas stockings.

Oh! You know what happened? - I was peacefully dredging through Glitter-Graphics.com (one of my very favourite websites) I suddenly noticed that the computer-generated Google-advertisement said, right next to "MySpace Layout",


Ads by Google
Hot latina banging a midget
MySpace Layouts
Blog Graphics
Free Image Hosting

I don't think I saw any, but I ran to the bathroom and washed my eyes in chlorine just in case, because you never know what you might find along your way through the intarnet.




3 Comments!:

Calu said...

Is the "hot latina" suppose to be a cat and since when dose "midget" not refer to small human but a kitchen scale?

Smylexx said...

Didn't happen to keep the link, did you?

Mr Midget. said...

I can't see what's wrong here.

Back to Top