5

Gingerbread Rocket!

5  - 4 - 3 - 2 - 1 -- LIFT OFF!








Well I know it's not perfect, it's quite fat and it looks like a house, but I wont hear nothing about it. One of the sides is covered in licorice, but I forgot to take a picture of that, so I'll add it later! Guess we'll be spending Christmas eve on another planet! Pretty cool. huh?
The edge of space is naturally covered in sweets and otherwise made of plastic.

5 Comments!:

Audun said...

I concur.

Foss said...

"The edge of space is naturally covered in sweets and otherwise made of plastic"

Just like real life, then.

Tora said...

Of course. I wanted to make it as realistic as possible. Nothing is more natural than a carousel torpeding through cardboard and glitter.

Sigrid Margrethe Schrødter Teig said...

Beautiful! Can't wait to see it in real life!

Tempus said...

Wow, i want to eat that, it looks perfect!

Back to Top