2

Lighter than air

Everything is like a sugar high right now. My chest feels like it's so full of happiness it might explode! It's been so long since I've felt like this. I have felt sporadically happy the last few months - I have, but nothing like this. Not even comparable!

If you want to feel something similar I suggest you go listen to The Black Kids. Senseless, shameless happiness! Truly. Canned. Keep in handy for when you need some summer essence. Even though their music - and the glorious sunlight outside (and the fact that I babysat tonight and we made purple, turquoise and golden - glittery, feathery chickens for easter for hours) provides me with a great amount of happiness - I owe my current mood to the people I hang out with. Everything just seems so great at the moment. So, thank you!

I played the piano a little, and I "made" a song that I've called St. Prozac, it's quite short though, and I can't remember much of how to read notes so I just remember it in my head and in my fingers. That's quite incredible though, I think - that people are still able to create "new" music, at this pace - every melody should have been invented already. Pretty amazing. This world would suck so much without music. Speaking of which - I'm going to Roskilde this summer! Whoop! Yay! Forgive me for the complete lack of logic in this post. Here follows a list of books I have to read:

A Thousand Splendid Suns
The Da Vinci Code
The Inheritance Cycle (Eragon, Eldest and Brisingr)
The God Delusion
A Suitable Boy (both of them monstrous books)

My point precisely - Good night!

2 Comments!:

Foss said...

I am reading God Delusion at ze moment. I think I might have already told you that. I'm also reading More Information Than You Require. It is truly brilliant.

Ulrik said...

omg Roskilde!

Back to Top