2

Away and Back again

I've been to Germany for one week, with school - for the CeBit technology mass in Hannover. We stayed at a nice hostel in Bremen and most were drunk for at least 60% of the trip. I had a great time actually, it felt nice to get away and have a change of scenery -- meeting new people was also immensely refreshing, and I'm so happy I went.

Very happy I went, actually.

I've got my laptop back now, and a new external hard-disk of 250gb - which is nice, and it's red and small and sexy. Sweet!

ehm, yes. I'll -- I guess I'll write soon again, when I think of something to write. I feel slightly uninspired at the moment!

2 Comments!:

Anonymous said...

What? You went to Bremen?

That's my hometown! ^^

I lived there till last year.

How did you like it?

I'm the guy who commented on your youtube-video by the way :D

Tempus said...

OO sounds like fun! Was the expo thingy any interesting? or was it just an excuse to drink and party? Either ways it seems like a really good idea tbh.

Oh, it dosent happen to be a WD portable HD? I have one of those, its smeet.

Back to Top