9

Me-ow!

“The arses on the trousers aren't very tight. They're very loose and baggy and I like tight trousers. And the shoes - the shoes have got a bit of a heel, and it's a strange sensation for a man. Especially when you're running.” He mimes a mincing trot. “I am mighty Hornblower! Watch me run like a girl!”
- Ioan Gruffudd.


Ioan Gruffudd did an outstanding role as the charming Bosinney in the Forsyte Saga remake, which I watched, crying of course.


He also did a convincing manouver as the amazing Midshipman Hornblower, a book which I attempted to snore my way through - only because of him!
(wasn't worth it, never read it).

Other roles he's taken is of course the role as Mr. Fantastic in Fantastic Four (a title I personally found very suitable), and of course the charming Lancelot in the earliest King Arthur.

That's not bad for being Welsh. (No offense Josh).

9 Comments!:

mischief said...

huh? New skin and not even a little squeek. mini-Andy approves...

Sigrid said...

I swear I saw him skiing at Tryvann sometime during christmas '05. I almost fainted.

Tora said...

I would've fainted!

Sigrid said...

Forsytesagaen for alltid!!

Audun said...

AFRHGFHAGRHAGFRHGARHAGRFHAGBARF


oops, hairball day

Audun said...

And I thought we agreed those "no offense, but..." comments were self-contradictory and silly.

Stinky Longshanks said...

HAHA! The norwegian military has decided they did not require an asthmatic student in their ranks after all! oh joyous freedom!

- longshanks

Tora said...

oh my!

Really?

They are letting you go?!!!

WTF?!!

Audun said...

grats! more study for j00!

Back to Top