6

Feel free to pray for me

Tomorrow is my last written exam!

Wish me luck!

And, -- before you ask, -yes! That IS me dressed up as a Russian prostitute.

And no, it was in fact not for any special reason in particular. I believe we were just out for a walk and I wanted to stay warm.
Polka dots and fur is soo trendy.

EDIT: Also I'd really appreciate it if you could read this, and then tell me what you think? <3 (It's a good idea to read the first part first!)

6 Comments!:

replica said...

Ouch. So you're not affected by the teacher strikes? Shame.

But that's not what you want to hear before an exam. So.

I'm by far a Christian, in fact, I'm a hardcore atheist and believe that religion is bullshit. But I'll make a compromise. I'll pray to the Flying Spaghetti Monster instead.

Dear Flying Spaghetti Monster. May your noodly appendage rest firmly upon Tora's exam-stressed head tomorrow, and may the same noodly appendage strangle the teacher if she/she/it gives Tora a bad grade on it.

rAmen.

What's your exam in, by the way?

Witchieboobs said...

I'll pray. Considering I'm a Christian, I'll rather pray to God than any Spaghetti or other kind of monster. :P

Tora said...

Thanks for your caring thoughts!

It's in Maths, 3MX :(

replica said...

...ow.

That's like the most advanced maths class, isn't it?

*glad she's taking medier og kommunikasjon*

Well, good luck anyhow. :D

Audun said...

Good luck, 3MX is rolid.

Witchieboobs said...

3MX is hard. I considered myself pretty good, I didn't do better than 3 at the exam :<

Back to Top