3

Last Nights at Tryvann


There you go, we're done with all the Tryvann parties :( It was a blast last night - on Friday Ulrik and I were dressed up as barman and barmaid - it was supercool. It was all part of The Red Lion (their bus) having a pub & bar theme, right? So we had to get into the spirit of the place! It was funky anyway. Though last night we didn't dress up, we were just awesome to bits, and we danced and ate Laffy Taffy.

We then had an afterparty at Even's place. We made omelette and tranced and we jumped on the lawn and other crazy stuff, because that's just how fresh we are. Oh yeah.
So we went home at about noon today and now my feet hurt again, but not as much as before. Either way, t'was funky, there were flashing lights and I can swear i saw a female midget stripper on top of the bus "Scream '08" on Friday! She was topless even. Now that's something you don't get to see each day - eh?

I for one certainly hope not.

3 Comments!:

Calu said...

"I can swear i saw a female midget stripper on top of the bus "Scream '08" on Friday! She was topless even. Now that's something you don't get to see each day - eh?"

Im i the only one? i though it was so expensive because it was in such high demand!

Banko said...

lol - female dorf. surely not an everyday sighting, stripper or not :)

Witchieboobs said...

It's always sad when Tryvann is over. I remember myself, I wished it wouldn't end. :P

Back to Top