2

All is well!

I am so sorry for not posting, it is just that I have been a bit occupied. Right now I am at work even, it is my lunch though, so I am quite sure I am allowed to blog.
Cleo is very tired, yesterday she was all desorientated and she didn't eat anything, something which worried us considerably.

Today, however, she has eaten well, taken her pills and even wagged her tail loosely. She is dreading the body she has to wear to prevent her from ripping up her many stitches, and she is probably wondering what the hell is going on, because naturally, she has no bloody idea.

2 Comments!:

Smylexx said...

Yay!!

I promise not to pat her too hard with my flippers for a bit..well, at least until Wednesday when normal flippering action will return as usual.

Audun said...

Whore-ay!

Back to Top