2

Protect thy child

"Excuse me?" he said, because as nobody else had reacted, he felt obliged to.
-"Yes?" she said, and did a little jump to move the baby to a more comfortable position on the side of her waist.
"May I ask why your child is wrapped in plastic-bubbles and tinfoil?" He pointed at the baby, though she probably did know where it was already, he felt it made the question seem more natural if he pointed.
-"It is in case I drop him of course, so that he wont break".
He took a discreet step backwards.
"Ah, of course. I see, er, I was just... Curious".

And he felt helpless, because he had no idea what to retort. Quite honestly he didn't see why it couldn't make sense either.

2 Comments!:

Smylexx said...

Does someone need their pill?

Calu said...

Were did our quality reading go? :o

Back to Top