9

You want to know what?


The plastic things on the end of shoelaces are called aglets.
Charles de Gaulle's final words were, "It hurts."
Alexander the Great was an epileptic.
Horses cannot vomit.
Jellyfish have no brains, yet they can tell light from dark, and sense movement.
Your fingernail has the same ingredients as fly poop

9 Comments!:

Witchieboobs said...

MY NAILS ARE FLY POOP?! :o

Foss said...

Rabbithead,

My nails are made out of the same stuff as my hair. I'm fairly certain this is the case with everyone, but I could be wrong. Some people might have hair made out of string, and some people might have hair fashioned from a wheelbarrow full of apples. And the guy that posted above obviously has excessive pubic hair growth from his scalp.

Anyways, does this mean that our hair is also made of fly shit?

Sincerely yours,

Fucktwat McCocktard.

Witchieboobs said...

It's normal, natural head-hair! Not pubic hair! And I really don't hope it's made of fly poop! :o

Audun said...

My hair is made out of agitated sea-weed.

Foss himself is made out of shiny wrapping paper, golden snow and good moods.

Witchieboobs said...

Meaning your nails are also made of agitated sea-weed, from what Foss said. :o

Mab said...

My nails are made out of RED MEAT, BRICKS, FIRE AND TORNADOS!

Most certainly not out of fly poop.

Kida said...

Someone told me once, that my Fingernails.. are made out of the same stuff as my Toenails! crazy huh?

Audun said...

You are one mental fucker kida.

Seriously, get a grip.

Kida said...

That's not true! I've never fucked anyone from a mental hospital! No wait.. ehh.. hmm.
Nope, no, I'm quite sure, never.

Such an unfair accusation...

Back to Top