4

An awarded blog, wow

Yeah, seems I'm "Blog of the Day" under the section of "Videos"
I have no idea what that means, but it sounds impressive so I'll just glue this code here and look smart.

I'm a Blog of the Day!


This is my blog looking smart.
Who would’ve thought?

I have thought about going mad a few times.
You ever thought about going crazy?
Like, for real? Just flip out and start tidying everywhere, when people ask you what you're doing, you retort promptly something about having the boxes of cereal over for dinner after meeting the queen of the Hedgehogs?

Letting that only be the beginning. You will collect newspaper-clippings of the words "cunt" and "lotto" just to tape these cuttings all over your ceiling. You draw a new goldfish in your face every day and start to actually LIVE after a horoscope.

I mean, you get to mess around, do whatever you want, live off government support and don't have to do anything at all. No responsibility, no job, no bills, no early starts, no traffic. Doesn't it sound delicious?

Though it might seem tempting (if you think it does), would you consider it?

I made myself this nice little award plaque! Isn't it just gorgeous?
<-- Unofficial reward

4 Comments!:

Dafad said...

Congratulations!

Have another one! :P
http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k85/dafad/button/Awesomebutton1.gif

gdnejg

Anonymous said...

Dammit! Crazy comment thingy!
http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k85/dafad/button/Awesomebutton1.gif

Anonymous said...

Haha
Third try...
Wish me good luck :)
http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/
k85/dafad/button/
Awesomebutton1.gif

Paste the 3 lines together :P

1960 said...

Clap clap clap
Well done you!
I'd just be happy with a few readers.

Back to Top