Music Grudges

Holding prejudices against music is something you will do, and really regret later, I know myself, I keep missing out on all this great music!

To help you avoid committing the same crime, doing the same mistake, try to listen to something on this list:
(Sorted Alphabetically, not everything is awesome, but it might be different, which will do you good - I'm sure!)

A Special Morning - Ralph Myerz and the Jack Herren Band
America - Razorlight
Big Sur - The Thrills
Bubble Toes - Jack Johnson
Butcher Blues - Kasabian
Chelsea Dagger - The Fratellis
Done With You - The Whitest Boy Alive
Eple - Röyksopp
Extreme Ways - Moby
Green Eyes - Coldplay
High on the Crime - Turbonegro
I'd rather Dance with You - Kings of Convenience
Joker and the Thief - Wolfmother
Kiss you Better - Maxïmo Park
Kom igjen - CC Cowboys
Let Go - Frou frou
Little Journey - The Avalanches
Loungemeister - Ugress
Make Love - Room 5
North West Three - Fatboy Slim
Nothing in my Way - Keane
Number 1 - Goldfrapp
One Evening - Feist
Pyromantikk - Johndoe
Recycled air - The Postal Service
Remember - Groove Armada
Shake Break Bounce - Chemical Brothers
Sleep on Needles - Sondre Lerche
Slow Country - Gorillaz
Smile like you mean it - The Killers
Stalkers day off - Robbie Williams
Three Donkeys in Heaven - Bent
Velocity Girl - Snow Patrol
You and Me Song - Wannadies

Am I missing out on something too? Comment me a list, I use music like you use socks (not you, you - and you should change yours too!)

1 Comments!:

Ryaninja said...

Hmmm... I must be musically retarted, cos I've only heard a couple of these songs!

I like Jack Johnson, and I've heard most of his stuff, so that's Bubble Toes on my list of ones I've heard.

Same goes for Röyksopp - I find their music really calming. I love it.

Also like the Gorillaz, but who doesn't! ;)


The wannadies fucking rock! I love them so much, I actually went out and bought the album Just a girl! It's about the 3rd or 4th CD I've ever bought!
You're my hero - I didn't realise anyone else in the world liked the Wannadies!
The music is so happy! I'm gonna go listen now! Wooo!

However, as I only know 4 songs on this list, I thought I'd combine a few words together from your list:

The postal service, high on crime one evening, butcher the donkey, the whitest boy alive and Johndoe. The kings of Thrills dance with the wolfmother, a girl and turbonegro make love to bent gorillaz.

Back to Top