3

The favourite video

Since 1960 so kindly asked, I'll post my favourite video here for you, enjoy!


Also, when reading WikiHow recently, I found this fiiiine guide on how to avoid starting your own blog.

For most of you, and myself, this is already far too late.
But for you, non-blogging sir or madam, there might still be hope.

3 Comments!:

Richard Fair said...

Take it off - take it off!!

Audun said...

Sure, they're cute when they're that young, but then they grow a bit older and go up on the attic and nick your old toys that are stored there and play the wrong games with them.


gnbomjny

rob@blogoftheday.org said...

Great blog! I've added a link to your blog on Blog of the Day under the category of Video. To view the feature of your blog, please visit http://blogoftheday.org/page/112359

Back to Top