Fly me a river

Tried to gather song-lyrics with the word cry in them, to then exchange the word cry with fly.
The only artist that has managed to have the lyrics changed, with coherence remaining, is as a matter of fact Prince, the king of gay-dwarven music.
Well done Prince!

To fly, fly me a river
fly me a river-er
fly me a river
fly me a river-er, yea yea

- Justin Timberlake

And if you want to talk about it once again,
On you I depend. I'll fly on your shoulder.
You're a friend.

- James Blunt

Could you fly a little
Lie just a little
Pretend that your feeling a little more pain
I gave, now I'm wanting
Something in return
So fly just a little for me

-Mandy Moore

Don't you fly tonight
I still love you baby
Don't you fly tonight
Don't you fly tonight
There's a heaven above you baby
And don't you fly tonight

- Guns n' Roses

How can you just leave me standing?
Alone in a world that's so cold?
Maybe I'm just to demanding
Maybe I'm just like my father, to bold
Maybe you're just like my mother
She's never satisfied
Why do we scream at each other
This is what it sounds like
When doves fly

- Prince

*applaud*

1 Comments!:

Foss said...

Ryan does something similar, replacing "love" for "slug".

I'd go for changing "I" to "Jamontigo"

Back to Top