2

Try knitting!

My lovely friend Kida borrowed me the audio book called Day of the Triffids by John Wyndham which lasted for about three hours.

This book is absolutely excellent, and it really really makes you think. Like, really.

I found it hard to sit and listen without doing nothing so I found some repulsive orange yarn and tried knitting. I'm not very good at knitting, I only just realised that. The result looks like something out of Norwegian Idol (this of course does not include the wonderful Kurt Nilsen). No really, it was actually that retarded.

Eventually I ended up knitting, then ripping it apart and then knitting it over again. This prove no results.

Suggest you listen to the audiobook, or read the book itself, about Day of the Triffids, because it was as expected absolutely terrific. I also suggest you try painting, drawing, ploughing, baking, sewing, dancing, sleeping, hopping, cleaning, driving, climbing, stacking, shopping or fidgeting instead of knitting when listening to or reading this book.

I just want the best for you.

2 Comments!:

Audun said...

emo freak!!!!



weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee


bdqeoo

Smylexx said...

"Say it with flowers - Send her a Triffid!"

Back to Top