NaNoWriMo 2006

National Novel Writing Month 2006!

NaNoWriMo is about writing 50. 000 words in 30 days (starting November 1st) and to manage that, you have to write approximately 1667 words each day. Today (which is day three) I have written 3. 160 words, so I am lagging a bit behind, heh. The whole thing was introduced to me through Foss, thank you for that :)

Their site is experiencing some trouble, but it is a very nice project I think and you should definitely check it out.

I do intend to reach the goal of 50. 000 words, if you want to have a look at my progress, you can see it here.

Name of my novel (which is obviously quantity before quality) is "Forever Autumn", I believe you can read an excerpt on my progress profile. ZING.

1 Comments!:

Audun said...

That's really good!

Back to Top