0

November!

Good day and welcome to the closing chapter of November month, it sure has been eventful.
To let us look forward to November extra much next year: Here's all the things you can do!

November month is NaNoWriMo - National Novel Writing Month
- Write 50, 000 words in just 30 days, the novel you've always had inside you.

NaArMaMo - National Art Making Month
- Make one piece of art every day (it's actually for August, but August\November, who cares - right?)

November is Month of the Moustache
- I do not agree, moustaches should not have a month, never, not any time of the year. But go ahead, please - grow one and REMAIN SINGLE for all I care!

NaSweKniMo - National Sweater Knitting Month
- Knit a 50, 000 stitch sweater in just 30 days, sounds familiar? Sounds fun!

NaBloPoMo - National Blog Posting Month
- Post every day in the month of November! Do this if you find it hard to get into a blogging - routine.

I also Finished my NaNoWriMo myself today. I've decided to at least remove about five to six chapters that I added purely for the word-count, and all the shit I wrote today. Maybe add perhaps one or two new ones that have to be done with more care than the previous ripped and smashed together ones.

In addition I have a word-count syndrome that will ensure long posts in the near future, but I am sure the internet will teach me how to shorten the length of my thoughts with some nifty new abbrevations.

Thank you everyone, and Good night .

0 Comments!:

Back to Top