2

aaaah Zeeeldaaaa


succumb to the dark side, fall over and let yourself bask in the wonderful greatness of The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess for Wii.

I've been waiting for years for this game to come out, and now it's finally here!
The family gathers around the television set and we throw ourselves around in excitement, joy and thrill.

The game is but the utmost second most perfect thing in the world.

I love it!
it is so great I do not know what direction to stand upright in, I am in fact so joyful I end up standing on my shoulder at times. Little sparks shoot through my stomach, just like I am a giant creature of wobbling nerdy-jelly.

Now forgive me, I must return to the screen and clap hands, it is simply too fantastic.

Here's the intro:

2 Comments!:

Smylexx said...

Goodness! I remember 18 months ago when i had pointier ears and The Mighty Sword of Dobar (+2 cha), You and I were almost dribbling with excitement about the release-date for this game. As Valentines Day passed and "early 06" evaporated my excitement waned slightly but now it's here, i'm all squeaky with joy! I "could" get it for my GC, but im gonna wait just a teeny tiny bit longer and get a Wiiiiiiiiiii in Feb...then i shall never leave the house again!!

Audun said...

yoinks, that looks fantasticious!

Back to Top