7

Azhoooooooo-hoooop!


December 4th! And I found a dancing Xmastree!

7 Comments!:

Foss said...

Your snowflake script is evil.

Tora said...

I think it's absolutely wonderful!

I do have to admit that it crashes slightly when running it with safari, but then again; macs are gay.

However the snow is wonderful anyway, and we all love it very much <3

Mum said...

Who is "we"?

Tora said...

We wish not to Comment on that matter,
thankyouverymuch.

Anonymous said...

I got a picture of Dolly Parton in my advent calendar today. The people at the calendar factory has some weird ideas of "christmas"

Anonymous said...

Well I know someone who got a tongue-scraper in their advent-calendar - so you should be happy if you ask me!!

Consider yourself iiiiincredibly lucky, alright

Anonymous said...

There was candy in it today, that evens it out.

Back to Top