4

ze labels!

Well, I suddenly found another feature assosiated with google-blogging which I can enjoy. Well, it's got to do with labels, still. But it's actually quite amusing, to the bottom right you should be able to see all the different labels under which I'm posting, sorted with the most frequent on top.

I'm also moving the poll from the sidebar and into this post (if you've even noticed a poll) because it's making such a mess on the right here.

yesyes.

Blog-readers reader-frequency Viking-survey:

4 Comments!:

foss said...

Your poll doesn't work in firefox.

My pole doesn't work in freezing temperature.

Coincidence? I think not...

Mum said...

This has nothing to do with anything. Just reminded me about last winter..

http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=89611067&sid=1

foss said...

You make excellent Mexican food :)

Jen said...

Tora,

Welcome to What the Blog!? You're now on the members list.

Help yourself to a What the Blog!? button and to help your awesomeness.

P.S. I love your blog!

Jen from What the Blog!?

Back to Top