2

The Music Web-Society

It's been a while since I updated my music library actually. Over eight days! So now it needs to be spanked right into shape again, as this, obviously wont suffice.

So as I get most my music influnces from the wonders of the cross-wide-wooble-web, also known as the "Internet" - I thought I might discover some more on here. But, abnormally I am getting a little laid off by all the web-societies and so, -- I figured I'd create my own.

R- rright - now!

There, hi, hello - What do you enjoy listening to?

Edit: Here is what I'm currently enjoying:

The Kinks - Waterloo Sunset
Hot Chip - Ready for the Floor
Hot Chip - The Beach Party
Nada Surf - I like what you say
Badly Drawn Boy - Silent Sigh (yes, still!)

2 Comments!:

Smylexx said...

Omm... Well, i'm addicted to The Smiths. But then, i'm not a spring-chicken.



...i'm a dolphin.

Audun said...

At the moment I'm really enjoying the recordings of Coldplay's concerts and radio performances, Chris Martin's witty remarks and comments to the songs makes their music a whole new experience.

But you didn't tell us what you are listening to.

Back to Top