3

Thoughts of a Viking Exclusive Blinkie Selection '08

Hello!

erhm. Yes. This is an appeal to my reader(s). I don't know if you exist,

but mum - hi, could you..? Just... Please vote.
I'm trying to decide which of the following blinkies deserve a spot on my sidebar, and seeing they're all amazing - I obviously need your help! Thank you!

1. Skittles:


2. Spongebob:


3. Watermelon:


4. Red Wine:


5. Pie:


6. Life:


7. Geek:


8. Frog:


9. Ducky:


10. Advice:


I think you should vote for the ones that suit my blog best.

3 Comments!:

Audun said...

Damn it, I thought the title said "Exlusive Bikini Selection".
And then I saw the "Skittles", "Spongebob" and "Watermelon" tags and things really got interesting.

Mab said...

I'd like to see a skittles bikini. 1 Skittle per nipple. Yes, yes!

I ended up voting wine. It was the right thing to do

Calu said...

I got to vote twice (i Cheat often)..

But seriously, i say take 2 or even 3! just get that horid dance one away from there..

Back to Top