2

Hot-water bottle


My dear friend Kida gave me a hot-water bottle for Christmas. I can recall telling her that I would like one, but by the time it was Christmas I had already forgotten all about it. Of course it was quite a satisfying surprise to open that present, and it has secured many a good-nights sleep during latter times.

Anyway now that I have it, I seem to be completely unable to live without it.
Of course I don't need it when my (amagad) "boyfriend" is around, but since he's not here 'all' the time, I get to use this hot-water bottle quite a lot.

Mother suggested I'd stick the eyes out of the water-bottle and stretch it out, so that it would be long and lean with poor eyesight - just like above mentioned. I immediately covered the poor giraffe's ears with my hands and gave my mother an insulted expression - how could she suggest something as heartless like that?! And with the giraffe present?!

The poor giraffe has now been securely rescued up in my attic-room and I keep it away from open fire and my mother every day.

2 Comments!:

pokeabelly said...

Your mum is evil.

What's next?

Give your boyfriend good eyevision and shorten him to normal height, so that he can look more like your hot-water bottle?

Tora said...

i don't know, but I'll keep that in mind - you never know with her really! - You never know...

Back to Top