Starz in their eyes by Just Jack

Well since I took the liberty of putting Moving by Supergrass in my blog.
Liv-Elin could have Starz in their Eyes by Just Jack in her blog, and she got it from Tobias, so I guess she has the right to put it in her blog. Well it is there, if you didn't get it, Starz in their Eyes by Just Jack is over at Liv-Elins blog. It is fantastic indeed.

Since I still wanted Starz in their Eyes by Just Jack, which Liv-Elin now has, I had to put something in here. Well, it's not Starz in their Eyes by Just Jack (that Liv-Elin has) but it's nearly there, it's at least as good as it, yet another band from the Norwegian city of Bergen, I bring you:

Fa-fa-fa by Datarock



Damn you Liv-Elin,
damn you and Starz in their Eyes by Just Jack that you have in your blog!

1 Comments!:

Audun said...

Liktyse-infludert vapulatorkastrose

Back to Top